Ages of Coach lovers

1. Just curious to see what age groups Coach attracts

2. Well my darling, I'm 40. I like the leather bags, but stay away from the bright signature patterns. I do like the tiedye line.

3. I'm 21 & love the signature & limited edition pieces (seasonal). I don't own an all leather one yet.

4. I will be 23 very soon! I noticed that in previous years I only wanted the signature pieces and now I am leaning towards the more subdued leather bags. Although I must admit I havent bought a new Coach item in quite a while.

5. I will be 35 next month. I used to only like the leather bags. This season I discovered the indigo patchwork items and fell in love. I have the tote, wristlet, and zippered wallet. I hope to get the flower keyfob soon!

6. 23! coach was a gateway bag for me :smile: still love my coach bags though :smile:

7. LOL, I am older and wiser than most in this group I bet!

8. 34; I received my first Coach bag as a christmas gift from my hubby back in 1999. I bought a few more pieces, then ended up selling them all but my first bag. I was really into LV but am not wondering back to Coach as the prices are much more in line with what I am comfortable paying (that and the new cute bags coming out).

9. im 16, i recived my first coach bag when i was 13 for my birthday from my parents

10. I'm 28 and I started with Coach when I was around 20. My first Coach bag was a red, all leather bag. I still love it!

11. 24 here :biggrin:
    just added a cute pouch to my collection a couple of hours ago!! :roflmfao:
    i will celebrate and post pics!! stay toon!! ;)

12. 24

13. I'm 13 :biggrin:

14. Oops-forgot to say how old I am-I am 41.

15. 27...got my first bag 10 years ago for HS graduation and have been in love ever since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice