Ages of Coach lovers

Coach is the ONLY brand I see on all ages. I see tons and tons of middle aged to older women carrying leather coach bags, while tons and tons of tweens, teens, and young adults carry coach signature bags. I think the thing is that they're one of the most affordable luxury fashion houses and they hold a wide spectrum of styles for the chic and classic as well as for the hip and funky and/or trendy.

47 Here..:shame:
I love the leather bags mostly but there are a few signature lines I like. I have three so far, but I will have MANY more!!!!!:nuts:

I have to say, I had a LV speedy and it just didn't do anything for me? :sad: I sold it and bought two Coach purses that I LOVE!!! :love::heart:

I am happy to be among the rest of you Coach lovers!!!

LivinLuxuriously said:
I think the thing is that they're one of the most affordable luxury fashion houses and they hold a wide spectrum of styles for the chic and classic as well as for the hip and funky and/or trendy.

That's what I think, too. As my tastes evolve, Coach always seems to have styles that fit right in. There are other designers where I'll like one odd-man-out in their line, but just :throwup: everything else. I feel like you could get a Coach purse for literally every mood and every occasion, and I don't think I could say the same for any other designer.

In my 20's, I loved Coach, but I'm a Louis girl these days (and a Birkin Babe, of course!) But I still have a Coach wallet somewhere. I gave a classic shoulderbag to my sister. Oh yeah, I do still have a classic Coach briefcase. It's a little scratched, but I love it. I don't know if I still have my leather Coach backpack. I actually got that at a thrift store for $4!!! And it's real!!! Woo hoo! I'm a bit disgruntled with how Coach runs its business, which is why I moved away from the line--I moved away from Dooney and Gucci for the same reasons (sweatshop labor)

Well, im 15, i'll be 16 in august. and i LOVE sig. bags, my first is going to be a Soho sig. small hobo. in black silver and white ^^;
I might get the wallet shortly after...