After FIVE years abroad, we're finally going home!

Cal that is exciting!!!! I am sure you are super stressed, but that is very exciting- and will be great to be close by your family again!!!!!

How exciting and stressful all at the same time! It will be a wonderful adventure. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and with your sense of humor I know you will just laugh at the little bumps along the way...

I don't know if you use Ryanair (I always swear never again!), but they have one of their fantastic sales on. Time to book a few flights to Paris for £20 I think!:P

Oh, oh, and please eat a truckload of Allen's red frogs, snakes and chico babies for me the minute you step off the plane! Oh, oh, and some tomato Samboys. Oh, oh, and some Iced Vovos.....OK, I'm going to stop now. I'm making myself hungry!:lol:

No plans to return on a regular basis unfortunately so we're trying to squeeze in a couple of weekends in Paris and London before we go. Hopefully! lol.

Now I'm really looking forward to a Crowny and a Meat Pie :drool:

Oh Cal that's big news. Don't worry, you'll get used to the place again in no time. :smile: Best of luck with the move.

Just think about all those Twisties you can eat now LOL

Cal good luck with your move... that's soon all the of the sudden. I hope your cat comes back soon... she/he must be feeling something is happening.