After FIVE years abroad, we're finally going home!

Holy crap! I would be more overwhelmed by 2 summer vacations then moving LOL!!

Thanks so much Ladies. I'm very excited to be going home. Not too keen on going through our second lot of school summer holidays in one year! lol.

Now, any bets on how long it takes me to drive on the wrong side of the road?

That is so exciting for you!! You must be having completely mixed emotions. Are you planning to try and get back to Europe on a regular basis?

No plans to return on a regular basis unfortunately so we're trying to squeeze in a couple of weekends in Paris and London before we go. Hopefully! lol.

Bern, I'll do my best not to run too many drivers off the road, the hardest part is actually getting in the car. Nothing more embarrassing in a parking lot than getting in the wrong side and wondering where the hell the steering wheel went. lol.

Thanks so much for all your lovely words. I've just cleaned out the kids playroom (want the place to look it's best for viewings) and there are 8 boxes of toys going to charity. I can't believe how much stuff they have! Now, got to get PHH started on all of his crap.

Poor kitties need to go into Quarantine *sniff* - only 30 days though, could be worse.

Now I'm really looking forward to a Crowny and a Meat Pie :drool:

oh wow Cal, that's all kinds of cool. I reallyreallyreallyreally want to go to Australia, and you lucky girl, get to live there! Good luck with the movie, I hope everything goes smoothly!

Best wishes for your move back to Perth. Perth being a short flight from SG, is one of my favourite destinations in Oz, for my little children. Cottesloe Beach and up to City Beach .... this stretch is my favourite. I never quite like to stay in the city! Aussie barbie .... yum!