Adrienne Bailon

An utter disaster in the making. I like her and want her to be happy but she is stupid for marrying a guy with a questionable past, 5 kids and a grandkid at such a young age.
Hold up! he has a grandchild?

I'm sick of always hearing her talk about him on the show. We get it you're excited to be getting married, but this guy has been through this before.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hold up! he has a grandchild?

I'm sick of always hearing her talk about him on the show. We get it you're excited to be getting married, but this guy has been through this before.

Yes. By his oldest child. I was surprised when I read it. He has pics on his insta. And now I just realized. He has six kids. Also including the three by his ex and two with his mistress.

They got married yesterday in Paris, but don't you have to have a certain amount of residency in France to get married legally in Paris? Isn't that why dimwit Kanye couldn't "marry" in Paris.

They got married yesterday in Paris, but don't you have to have a certain amount of residency in France to get married legally in Paris? Isn't that why dimwit Kanye couldn't "marry" in Paris.

you can get married in any country you want, but as an American without going through all the residency requirements, you will have to be legally married in the US first and just a ceremony in the country. So my guess is they got married by JOP and the ceremony in Paris.

Lordt, I hope this works out for Adrienne. She's in love with the idea of love it seems. She's giving all these interview to put the 'rumors to rest. Uh, if your man's past wasn't that sketchy and your union wasn't questionable, there would be nothing to put to rest. Then her claiming they remained celibate before getting married... who asked???? These celebs just put too much out there, for real!

She looks beautiful in her dress and gotta love Paris as a backdrop!

you can get married in any country you want, but as an American without going through all the residency requirements, you will have to be legally married in the US first and just a ceremony in the country. So my guess is they got married by JOP and the ceremony in Paris.

Lordt, I hope this works out for Adrienne. She's in love with the idea of love it seems. She's giving all these interview to put the 'rumors to rest. Uh, if your man's past wasn't that sketchy and your union wasn't questionable, there would be nothing to put to rest. Then her claiming they remained celibate before getting married... who asked???? These celebs just put too much out there, for real!

Agree.

LMAO :lol:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
33616406292_360763cbe8_h.jpg

33643744121_7140b1560b_h.jpg