Adrienne Bailon

Millennial here...I can tell time with or without numbers and I can write in cursive.Y’all gon leave us alone. :P It’s the late 90s babies that don’t know cursive, they’ve stopped teaching it in many schools.

Adrienne should’ve kept that little tidbit of info to herself :-s There is no excuse for her not being able to tell time as an adult...google is free.

Last edited:
I understood what Loni meant when she mentioned 'millennials' because no joke these kids scare me! I asked my cousin to sign a card, he said he didn't know cursive. Apparently they're not teaching it much these days... That wasn't the first time I'd heard it
I read about a month ago or so that cursive is being re-introduced into school curriculum. Sad that it left in the first place.

Millennial here...I can tell time with or without numbers and I can write in cursive.Y’all gon leave us alone. :P It’s the late 90s babies that don’t know cursive, they’ve stopped teaching it in many schools.

Adrienne should’ve kept that little tidbit of info to herself :-s There is no excuse for her not being able to tell time as an adult...google is free.

My sister was born in 2004 ... I distinctly remember her learning cursive & perfecting it in 3rd & 4th grade. We live in NYC, so perhaps it’s a regional thing, but cursive is still being taught in schools.

I read about a month ago or so that cursive is being re-introduced into school curriculum. Sad that it left in the first place.

They need to keep reintroduce geography too & map reading skills. I have met people in Hell’s Kitchen telling me that are heading to the East River. I was so confused ... they were on the West side of manhattan and didn’t understand that they were far from the East side. They weren’t even tourists!

Reactions: lucydee
My sister was born in 2004 ... I distinctly remember her learning cursive & perfecting it in 3rd & 4th grade. We live in NYC, so perhaps it’s a regional thing, but cursive is still being taught in schools.

They need to keep reintroduce geography too & map reading skills. I have met people in Hell’s Kitchen telling me that are heading to the East River. I was so confused ... they were on the West side of manhattan and didn’t understand that they were far from the East side. They weren’t even tourists!
I have no idea what those directions mean, but I'm not from New York nor have I ever been.

But I think you're right that whether or not cursive is taught depends on the region and it's curriculum. Though I no longer teach, I have teaching certificates as a generalist EC-6 and 7-12 for ELA and in my state we do not teach cursive.

I just had a baby 5 weeks ago and sometimes I feel like my brain is mush but I can still tell time. IMO some "skills" if you will, should be mandatory. When I was in 7th and 8th grade we were required to take Life Management Skills and we learned things like writing checks, maintaining a budget, balancing a checkbook, protecting our credit etc.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 4.17.42 AM.png
So Nightly Pop and Daily Pop were both cancelled, I'm guessing to make room for this new show. I'm sure that Loni is upset that she wasn't selected for this show but Adrienne was.

View attachment 5636020
So Nightly Pop and Daily Pop were both cancelled, I'm guessing to make room for this new show. I'm sure that Loni is upset that she wasn't selected for this show but Adrienne was.

i was just about to ask this because i saw your other post - wasn't Loni already working with E! for the last few months? i hope she was losing all that weight for her health and not in order to climb the E! ladder! :hrmm::-s

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
i was just about to ask this because i saw your other post - wasn't Loni already working with E! for the last few months? i hope she was losing all that weight for her health and not in order to climb the E! ladder! :hrmm::-s
Yes, Loni was just "guest" hosting for Daily Pop and Nightly Pop but you could tell that she was hoping to be hired on permanently since The Real had been cancelled. What weight loss? I didn't see any weight loss?! I'm sure things are really interesting between her and Adrienne right now. I someone on social media did stated that they hope that Loni will be guest hosting if Justin or Adrienne is out and Loni said that they don't need any guest host and that she was looking for a comedy show, and that this new show isn't a comedy show. This new show is probably out of Loni's league. lol. Loni has been on Daily Pop and Nightly Pop making damn fool out of herself. Trying to get hired over there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bag-princess
Yes, Loni was just "guest" hosting for Daily Pop and Nightly Pop but you could tell that she was hoping to be hired on permanently since The Real had been cancelled. What weight loss? I didn't see any weight loss?! I'm sure things are really interesting between her and Adrienne right now. I someone on social media did stated that they hope that Loni will be guest hosting if Justin or Adrienne is out and Loni said that they don't need any guest host and that she was looking for a comedy show, and that this new show isn't a comedy show. This new show is probably out of Loni's league. lol. Loni has been on Daily Pop and Nightly Pop making damn fool out of herself. Trying to get hired over there.

what!? :wtf: did she gain it all back? i saw her online somewhere a few weeks ago talking about losing 37 pounds and she did like very different in her face. and it was obvious she had lost weight but i had not seen her anywhere since then. i just looked it up and she posted it on her IG.

Reactions: uhpharm01