Adele

Regarding her flipping of the bird - for those that have put her down for it, have you seen the FULL video? I also heard that the artists aren't prepared in case they win - they're not told ahead of time how much time they have to say thank you, and they're certainly not told that a small man will walk on stage and tell you to stop - they don't play you off the stage with music like they do in the US. They may as well have a hook to drag you off the stage.

I don't think she meant anything disrespectful or malicious, just believe she surprised & frustrated in the moment. And she's apologized for it. Haven't you ever done something you later regretted? (and if this is the WORST thing Adele has done, I'll take it!)

Just had to say this.... iluvmybags - Well Said!

I just heard about this on Wendy William's yesterday. I'm hope it's false because it not - Jennifer needs to sit it down somewhere. :nono: Ok, we get it...you lost weight, you're skinny now. No need to bum rush someone at the Grammys with weight loss tips.

i mean, i feel JHud just needs to go saddown somewhere in general. i'm tired of hearing her yelling at me to lose weight when i'm trying to watch Will & Grace reruns on Lifetime.