Adele

It also helps that Adele isn't a famewhore that is hellbent on having her picture taken 5x a day. I haven't seen a pic of her since the Grammys six months ago.

Me neither. And she clearly lost a lot of weight back then, so I never would have guessed.

article-2106115-11DAEF8B000005DC-857_306x423.jpg

article-2106115-11B4E7BE000005DC-661_306x423.jpg

Adele-weight-loss-0412-12.jpg

Wow she due to give birth soon?!!! Congrats to her and her the babies father.

I like her she keeps a low profile. Its no surprise we know so little. I wish more celebs were like her but then there would be no one to really gossip about.

One of my teachers in high school was heavier and no one knew she was pregnant until she went home after class one day, gave birth that night, and didn't come into school for the rest of the year. We were all like WHAT?! She had a baby?!

Adele looked like she had lost a ton of weight at the Grammy's, so I never would have thought she was pregnant then! I haven't seen any recent pics of her either...I wonder what she looks like now.

One of my teachers in high school was heavier and no one knew she was pregnant until she went home after class one day, gave birth that night, and didn't come into school for the rest of the year. We were all like WHAT?! She had a baby?!

Adele looked like she had lost a ton of weight at the Grammy's, so I never would have thought she was pregnant then! I haven't seen any recent pics of her either...I wonder what she looks like now.

she said at the Grammy's she wore 2 or 3 pair of Spanx :faint:

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/10/21/adele-simon-konecki-welcome-a-son/

Adele is officially rolling in the diapers!

The British singing sensation, 24, is now Mum to a baby boy, a family source confirms to PEOPLE.

“We are all over the moon,” the source says.

In June, Adele posted a message on her web site announcing that she was expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Simon Konecki.

“Obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time,” she wrote.

Even as the Grammy winner thrilled fans with the recent release of new material, the James Bond theme song “Skyfall,” Adele was “totally laying low and nesting,” a source recently told PEOPLE. “She is just thrilled [about becoming a mom].”

Aww, congrats to her. I forgot she was even pregnant because I haven't heard much from her since she announced it.

On music note, I'm was personally disappointed in "Skyfall". It's so boring, I expected more from her.