Actor Alec Baldwin

From Variety, published today, a detailed account of the many discrepancies in various people's recollections about the handling of the gun.

Apparently, Hannah Guittirez-Reed, the armorer, was on the set the day of the shooting. She says she handed the gun to the first assistant director and then left due to covid restrictions and to handle other prop and armorer duties elsewhere. She says it was the first assistant director who handed the gun to AB. The first assistant director says he never touched the gun. AB first said he got the gun from the armorer but later changed and said that he got it from the first assistant director. The boom operator says the armorer handed it to the assistant director and the dolly grip said the armorer handed it to AB.

From Variety, published today, a detailed account of the many discrepancies in various people's recollections about the handling of the gun.

Apparently, Hannah Guittirez-Reed, the armorer, was on the set the day of the shooting. She says she handed the gun to the first assistant director and then left due to covid restrictions and to handle other prop and armorer duties elsewhere. She says it was the first assistant director who handed the gun to AB. The first assistant director says he never touched the gun. AB first said he got the gun from the armorer but later changed and said that he got it from the first assistant director. The boom operator says the armorer handed it to the assistant director and the dolly grip said the armorer handed it to AB.

Good Lord.

This. Ask any crime scene investigator and they will tell you how much "eyewitness" accounts can differ.

Also, I'd imagine that the minutes leading up to this tragic event were pretty ordinary. People were standing around, waiting, maybe staring at the ceiling, thinking about what they were going to have for lunch, what they were going to do that evening. Unlikely anyone was paying hyper attention to props being handed off.

Since the DA is planning to use some of his TV interviews against him, maybe he will finally understand why his lawyers no doubt kept telling him to STFU. And of course Hillary had to post pics and messages and mention how they have to “parent” through this.

Sure wish the DA could charge her with incessant posting of inane posts about them without showing the slightest empathy or concern for Halyna and her family. Disgusting!

Since the DA is planning to use some of his TV interviews against him, maybe he will finally understand why his lawyers no doubt kept telling him to STFU. And of course Hillary had to post pics and messages and mention how they have to “parent” through this.

Sure wish the DA could charge her with incessant posting of inane posts about them without showing the slightest empathy or concern for Halyna and her family. Disgusting!
So important to STFU when possible lawsuit, this was always a possibility, I don't know why he keeps talking when no one's asking!

So important to STFU when possible lawsuit, this was always a possibility, I don't know why he keeps talking when no one's asking!
I think he just can’t help himself. He seems to think we will all believe him when he talks. Like saying “I never pulled the trigger.” He is going to look like a fool if he testifies. Too bad - not like he wasn’t warned.

He thinks he’s smart. He’s sure he’s right. He’s going to speak his truth no matter what because he believes he knows better than his legal team.

Alec Baldwin is the personification of arrogance.

I recall the images that were posted right after the shooting. He appeared to be yelling into his phone. Probably to a lawyer. He seemed to be looking out for himself from the moment it happened.
thought the same, but would I personally would have called a lawyer too, just not blabber all over TV about it, and not the way he did. the arrogance is keeping him from the help he needs, I doubt he listens to his lawyers... no lawyers would tell you to talk about it on TV. Very sad for Halyna Hutchins and her family.