Actor Alec Baldwin

Tough times in the Baldwin household? According to AD, he has been trying to offload his Hamptons estate for over a year and has "slashed" the price to $19 mil, in case anyone is looking for a bargain on a summer place.

He’s doing his own house-for-sale videos now? Pathetic.

It’s a big house with seven bedrooms, I guess it isn’t big enough for all those kids and their nannies. Or maybe he needs the cash for his legal team. He only paid $1.7 million for it in the 90s. Now I’m sure has he put money into the property over the years but you know he hasn’t put in anywhere close to the over 10X the purchase price he’s asking.

Reactions: altigirl88
He’s doing his own house-for-sale videos now? Pathetic.

It’s a big house with seven bedrooms, I guess it isn’t big enough for all those kids and their nannies. Or maybe he needs the cash for his legal team. He only paid $1.7 million for it in the 90s. Now I’m sure has he put money into the property over the years but you know he hasn’t put in anywhere close to the over 10X the purchase price he’s asking.
Cash strapped would be my guess.

:annoyed:
1709013178931.png
  • Footage seen by the jury Monday showed Baldwin pulling out the weapon that would go on to kill Halyna Hutchins
  • Baldwin loved using real guns instead of rubber ones while on set, the court heard
  • The jury was also told that safety was a secondary concern on the set of the indie Western with a tight timeline and budget