Absolutely sick to my stomach. Buyer claims no LV Speedy inside box.

^ Thank you! And yes, definitely tons of great advice on here! I'm so grateful to have the help and good wishes of tPFers while I'm going through this. I think I'd just be curled up in bed crying my eyes out without tPF!

Close the bank account linked with your Paypal account now! If you don't, Paypal can take out the money six months from now. I would also de-link my credit cards until you can get this mess resolved. Trust me, you will be so gun-shy after this experience, it will be quite a while before you'll even want to visit eBay.

PP saves the info in their system. They still have your info even if it is removed by you.

and PP also saves the ip adress, so if somebody who closed the pp account with negative balance wants to use another pp account and loggs in with the same ip, PP knows

UPDATE:

The buyer canceled the Paypal claim!!! I woke up this morning to the Paypal e-mail that says: "Because the buyer has reported that the claim has been amicably resolved, this case has been closed. Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation." This appears to be the same exact result as the other seller I spoke to. After several days (and the seller providing lots of evidence), the buyer just cancels the claim, saying that it was amicably resolved. Strange!

I really want to thank everyone for their good wishes and advice. :flowers::hugs: I really couldn't have ended up with this result without the help of tPFers. And I also think I just lucked out with a scammer that is scared by lots of evidence? I definitely learned my lesson. If I ever go back to ebay/PP again, I will be insuring all my packages and will probably avoid shipping international. But if I do, no more de-valuing my packages on the customs form!

I literally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Just in time for my trip to Vegas! I fly out tonight and I am so relieved that I can enjoy my trip without this being in the back of my mind the whole time.

UPDATE:

The buyer canceled the Paypal claim!!! I woke up this morning to the Paypal e-mail that says: "Because the buyer has reported that the claim has been amicably resolved, this case has been closed. Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation." This appears to be the same exact result as the other seller I spoke to. After several days (and the seller providing lots of evidence), the buyer just cancels the claim, saying that it was amicably resolved. Strange!

I really want to thank everyone for their good wishes and advice. :flowers::hugs: I really couldn't have ended up with this result without the help of tPFers. And I also think I just lucked out with a scammer that is scared by lots of evidence? I definitely learned my lesson. If I ever go back to ebay/PP again, I will be insuring all my packages and will probably avoid shipping international. But if I do, no more de-valuing my packages on the customs form!

I literally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Just in time for my trip to Vegas! I fly out tonight and I am so relieved that I can enjoy my trip without this being in the back of my mind the whole time.

Thrilled to hear this. Just insure and fully declare and you should be fine! Don't give up altogether.
Now pack that case and have a wonderful trip to Vegas!:yahoo: