A Very Very Happy Reveal :)

Cute story!!! Congrats on new B

Great job hubby! Congratulations!

Thanks! [emoji4]

What a creative hubby! Congrats on your new b..it was meant to be!

Hahaha I know right? [emoji16]

You look great with it. I have the exact same bag for almost 10 years now. I use it much more than my other birkins because it's so light and easy to use.

Wowwww. I hope this bag will still be in great shape in 10 years too [emoji5]️

As soon as I got off the plane, I went straight to the orange box and took a modeling shot! Hahaha

Here's how the B30 look on me (5'4")
I have to say Epsom wasn't my first choice and it does feel very different from my bolide and kelly which is softer and feel more luxurious but I do love the structure of the Epsom

My husband later told me that my SA called him when I was on the plane already and told him that she has a bag for us so he went to take a look that evening. The SA told him that this is exactly the combo I want so he bought it. I guess it's meant to be that he had to stay behind!! [emoji5]️

View attachment 3314850

Absolutely stunning!!! You have the two best combos IMO!!! I am 5'4" as well, and I think the 30 is perfect! The Epsom is so nice and dark!! Togo can sometimes looks dull on black. Congrats!!

Love, love, love your hubby's creativity.

Congratulations on your new B30.

Like you, I just got a Kelly Contour in Epsom (couldn't resist the combo) and was very apprehensive about the leather, but I researched it on here and now I'm learning to love the leather.

Absolutely cute reveal, the bag looks great, as do you. Many congrats, to more years of family happiness and H together! 🍾

Thanks! :biggrin:

Absolutely stunning!!! You have the two best combos IMO!!! I am 5'4" as well, and I think the 30 is perfect! The Epsom is so nice and dark!! Togo can sometimes looks dull on black. Congrats!!

Hahaha Thanks, I love both bags i have but feel like I need to add PHW in my collection too :graucho: And I agree, I love size 30. It's a perfect size for me and not too heavy too (Epsom prob helps in that regard ;))

Such a sweet story and gorgeous bag!!! Congratulations!!!!
Beautiful bag and your hubby is so sweet to take all those pictures and buy the bag for you. Enjoy!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Love, love, love your hubby's creativity.

Congratulations on your new B30.

Like you, I just got a Kelly Contour in Epsom (couldn't resist the combo) and was very apprehensive about the leather, but I researched it on here and now I'm learning to love the leather.

Thanks! I read your story and how lucky of you to be offered all those amazing bags! I can't wait to see the pic of your Kelly Contour :smile: Must be stunning! I agree that Epsom probably need some getting used to...but since many people here love it, I'm sure we will both grow to love the leather more too :cool: