A Very Very Happy Reveal :)

Congrats ! You DH has such a sense of humor and I love where he placed the B, even on the toilet seat and bathtub !!

I like Epsom too and it has a nice leather smell to it. You got the best color combo for your K & B. Enjoy them in good health.

Thanks! :love: Yes, I agree that Epsom smell divine! I do love my neutral H bags collection now but I think my next bag will have to be something colorful! ;)

Your hubby is so sweet and the text he send you is so funny. Congratulations on your new Baby!

Thanks so much! :hbeat:

As soon as I got off the plane, I went straight to the orange box and took a modeling shot! Hahaha

Here's how the B30 look on me (5'4")
I have to say Epsom wasn't my first choice and it does feel very different from my bolide and kelly which is softer and feel more luxurious but I do love the structure of the Epsom

My husband later told me that my SA called him when I was on the plane already and told him that she has a bag for us so he went to take a look that evening. The SA told him that this is exactly the combo I want so he bought it. I guess it's meant to be that he had to stay behind!! [emoji5]️

View attachment 3314850

You have a sweet husband. I understand and share your apprehension about epsom but I am told that once you have an epsom bag you grow to LOVE the leather. Very light and keeps it's structure....looks new for a very long time.
Enjoy!!!

As soon as I got off the plane, I went straight to the orange box and took a modeling shot! Hahaha

Here's how the B30 look on me (5'4")
I have to say Epsom wasn't my first choice and it does feel very different from my bolide and kelly which is softer and feel more luxurious but I do love the structure of the Epsom

My husband later told me that my SA called him when I was on the plane already and told him that she has a bag for us so he went to take a look that evening. The SA told him that this is exactly the combo I want so he bought it. I guess it's meant to be that he had to stay behind!! [emoji5]️

View attachment 3314850

congratulations! ur hubby is sooo incredibly sweet :smile:

What a sweet hubby and thank you for sharing your personal pictures and text messages with us! I had a really good laugh. The B30 looks beautiful on you. Enjoy her!

The next day, he sent me this text and this picture! and I'm like whattttttttttttt??

(isn't he crazy for taking these pictures? I laughed so hard when I saw it :lol:)

So I called him back to ask what's inside the box?? By that time I already guess it's a B but he wouldn't tell me what's inside, instead he joked that he just took out one of the Hermes box I had and took these picture...

But I didn't believe him since he seems so happy so I knew I got one of my dream bags for sure...

But what could be inside the big orange box?

View attachment 3314841

View attachment 3314842

View attachment 3314843

The bag looks gorgeous on you! And thank you for sharing the story. I laughed and moved tears at the same time. Your husband is so sweet! My husband does not stop me from buying bags but he would not buy me one:smile: