A trio of Envelopes... a tribute to the clutch...

shopboy, SLCsocialite, bag-gage, Moonstarr, sweetlust, Black_Swarmer, louis fanatic, Livia1, devoted7, jelts, wingit, kiwishopper Leslie, meganka, kobe939, Tokyo, delmilano, IFFAH, Forever broke, panpeung and ejsc55 - thank you so much, guys! I really appreciate the advice and suggestions... invaluable!

Del*M* - mon amie, your honest feedback is what I value the most... thank you!

wingit - good tip about not giving them a name! Is that why Nori is never leaving you? ;)

shopboy - I would LOVE to keep them all and, while I can, it just wouldn't be very prudent of me... so, sigh, practicality wins out.

kiwishopper - you are too sweet, as always!

roey - glad you feel the same way about the clutches as me!

GORGEOUS! The Sanguine looks wonderful on you. I was surprised when I first saw modeling shots of these, as I didn't think they were that big. I think getting one of these would tide me over for a while.

^^ Me too! But, I have to say, that GH works rather well to dress these pieces up... and they're not too bling, either - this is from someone who's terrified of GH!

Wow love all your trio.... I love envelope clutch but the price is so steep for a smaller little thingy.... Still pondering whether to get one or with the price, i can get a rh day or top up a little to get a city or pt....

Great mod shots. You wear all of them so well.

Gorgeous Envelopes Mich!!!!!!!!! :drool::faint: I love your modeling pics, they are great for reference. They all look fab on you! :tup:

I am an owner of a Sanguine GSH Envelope and I LOVE IT. When I use it people's eyes are drawn right to it and they can't help but stare. I understand where you're coming from in wanting neutrals but you don't want to keep the POP of Sanguine? I would keep the Black and Sanguine if I were in your position. I know, Devil's advocate. :devil:

Thanks, Mia Bella! I actually got the Sanguine after seeing yours! I love having it as a pop of colour... but the Galet is really pretty with my outfits, in very unexpected and understated way. Maybe I should just keep all three :lol:

Thanks, dannkat! And I think of the Envelopes as small bags. They actually hold as much as a First, but I think they look a whole lot better!

Thanks, Mia Bella! I actually got the Sanguine after seeing yours! I love having it as a pop of colour... but the Galet is really pretty with my outfits, in very unexpected and understated way. Maybe I should just keep all three :lol:

Oh wow! That's awesome! :ghi5:
Really, I don't want to neglect your Galet because it IS a stunning color and seriously, how can you go wrong with a grey-ish bag? If black didn't exist grey would be the go-to color. My sensibilities get the best of me too sometimes and if you have to let something go, that's how it goes! But if you can keep it that's OK too. :sneaky: