A trio of Envelopes... a tribute to the clutch...

this is the right face*S*
AddEmoticons04253-1.gif

:roflmfao::lolots:

Yes, that's excactly right. LOL!

Wow, I can't decide which one my favorite is! I really feel like all 3 (yes, including the sanguine) can go with any outfit since they are all "small" pops of color. Oh, please keep all 3 MichK! :biggrin:

Of course, if you must give one up...do not give it a name...it becomes more difficult to let go. :P

How did I miss this thread?! And now that I've seen it you are making me want a clutch when I don't even lead a clutch life.

I love the black GGH best on you. The galet is more me, lol! And the sanguine, although lovely, almost pales in comparison to the other two. It could be the photos though.

Mich, lovely 3 clutches!!!
i still have not get one yet, because i think it doesn't suit my lifestyle...but they are really beautiful!
love your galet most, your look so cool with it!

MichK I know, you have been secretly?!collecting gorgeous Clutches and so, you have done again!!!!!!!!!! I love them all and you are so lucky to score that Galet!!! Thank you for the photos:tender:

my favorite is the sanguine gsh because i love this color and on black it's just hot. the black ggh doesn't stand out that much on your black outfit but i find the ggh and black very classy.
then galet, i must confess that i am not that in love with this combo, so if you want my honest opinion, it's this one i like less on your outfits. JMHO michk.