A trio of Envelopes... a tribute to the clutch...

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
We see a lot of bags on this forum, but not that many accessories... so, I thought I'd just dedicate a thread to my 3 Envelopes. It's one of my favourite Bal accessories as they fit so beautifully in the hand, the leather's always so soft on them and they fit a ton.

I didn't get all of them at one go - they were purchases I accumulated over time, but just didn't have the time to photograph till now.

Obviously, 3 Envelopes is 1 (or 2?) Envelopes too many and 1 has to go but, while I still have all of them, I decided to take pictures of them. (Please excuse the horrific mess in my room - I'm in the midst of packing up some old junk.)

First up, my 08 Black GGH Envelope - which happened to be the last purchase of the three... she's from RDC.

Next up, my 09 Sanguine GSH Envelope, which was my first purchase, from Bal Cannes. I absolutely love how the GSH sets off the berry-redness of this clutch.

Nov 30, 2007
Gorgeous! Especially love the black GGH envelope (that's definitely on my wishlist!). Those outfits really set off the galet!

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
I love the Sanguine so much! Don't ever let it go!!!
Oh no! That's actually the one I'm letting go! I actually love it the most because the colour's so rich... but the other two are neutral and will go with a lot more outfits, so it's more practical to keep those... though my heart belongs to the Sanguine... :sad:

I actually went back and forth for days to try to decide which ones to keep...

lastlovesong

Jun 11, 2009
Oh no! That's actually the one I'm letting go! I actually love it the most because the colour's so rich... but the other two are neutral and will go with a lot more outfits, so it's more practical to keep those... though my heart belongs to the Sanguine... :sad:

I actually went back and forth for days to try to decide which ones to keep...
NOOOO haha I just feel like the Sanguine's more unique and rare, whereas colors like black and galet get repeated a lot more!

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
^^ porschemama - that's just the sort of advice I love to hear ;)... pity I really can't justify keeping all! Maybe if I sold a kidney...

lastlovesong - I totally understand what you mean! If someone else were the OP on this thread, I would totally be telling them to keep the Sanguine. It is really gorgeous and I know I'm going to cry when I give her up, but I just feel the others go better with my outfits.

hansyu, RuiRui - yeah, Galet rocks! It's so understated that sometimes you almost think it's too blah... unless you wear it... :smile:

margaritas, ChiChi - thank you!