A Theme Emerges - my (outofcontrol) Collection

Kristy, a close up of the pewter first for you :love:

IMG_5782.jpg

'D' hmwe46 :love: your collection is just STUNNING :nuts: I'm speechless ! You've such exquisite and rare pieces :tup: WOW - I'm so happy for you :yahoo::heart:! I love each one of them - especially the magentas ;) you know !
Have very MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy holidays sweety :drinkup:

IMG_6902.jpg

Bethc: this is an 05 Magenta Work - :love:

Fashion, bb10lue: thank you :cutesy: BBags rocks!!!

Chinkee, the paddy's were sooo cumbersome to carry :sad: I knocked that lock into my car, my table, and once my chin :Push: OUCH

Tooshies, First: I couldn't have done it without either of you!!! Seriously :heart: :heart: Also special thanks to Purse-Ooh, H_Addict, Vixy, and PinkChristie :woohoo:

My latest 05 acquisition up close and yummy:

IMG_6995.jpg

Tooshies, First: I couldn't have done it without either of you!!! Seriously :heart: :heart: Also special thanks to Purse-Ooh, H_Addict, Vixy, and PinkChristie :woohoo:

My latest 05 acquisition up close and yummy:

IMG_6995.jpg

Aw:heart: I love you too!!! Seriously, your Choco is so drool-worthy:girlsigh: Look at this yummy choco!!!!!!
But you knew I love all your bags:graucho:
Merry Christmas, darling!!!!!!!! Rest up, you So deserve it!!!!!:drinkup:

I have to record this for posterity, but I love you gals!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

This forum rocks because of all of you and as we close the year 2007 I am grateful to count you all among my favorite folks to hang with, and several of you as truly special friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have to record this for posterity, but I love you gals!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

This forum rocks because of all of you and as we close the year 2007 I am grateful to count you all among my favorite folks to hang with, and several of you as truly special friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

DITO :yahoo:!! Same to you dear 'D' hmwe46 :love::tender::drinkup: and to ALL of you gals :heart: