A Theme Emerges - my (outofcontrol) Collection

OMG :nuts: what an adorable collection - she's just BREATHTAKING :drool::tup: ! I really LOVE each one of your bbags, I'm overwhelmed :yahoo:!
CONGRATS dear 'D' hmwe46 to this fabulous bbag-family :flowers: fantastic taste :yes:

IMG_6113.jpg

Love your collection- I agree, those chloe's are just waaay too heavy. I fell in love with a bbag the moment I first picked one up, because they were sooo light and soft! You can't beat balenciaga leather. :yes:

Omigosh your python Silverado is gorgeous! It is one of my "ultimates". Alas, I live in CA where python can't be imported. Your bag looks so soft and richly colored... you should keep it forever, it's such a classic! *drools*

Robot: the Chloe Paddy's weigh 3.5 lbs *empty* :Push: They are impossibly heavy, IMHO. The leather is TDF though.

KDC, Christie, PinPin, BlueEyes, Sweet: thank you :heart: I have had so much fun assembling this collection :yes:

FirstClass: ah thanks sweetie, I couldn't have found the magenta work without your encouragement :tup:

Sunny: I was the same way. I got that first Bbag in my hands and I haven't looked back since.

Spiral: I live in CA too :graucho: The python can't be *purchsed* here. So in other words you can't order it on line, but you can order it live and have it shipped here. And it's worth it!!!

BleuGenes, FromParis, Purse: what sweet compliments!! I'm a total amateur photographer, motivated by love and backed up by a rockin' Canon camera and lense due :tup: