A Theme Emerges - my (outofcontrol) Collection

little sis, big sis

IMG_6314.jpg

the city

IMG_6862.jpg

the work

IMG_6847.jpg

I love your family "D"!!! esp that magenta work! look at it! the leather is :drool::heart::drool::heart::drool::heart:.... but you already knew that didnt you?... so whens the little sister coming?

Yes! Yes exactly! I went thru 8 paddies trying to find the right one, which turned out to be a Bal lol.

Very nice collection:smile:

Thank you :cutesy:

I sold all my Paddingtons (OMG, I think I had like 10 at one point, just trying to find the "right one" and --- that turned out to be a Bal, LOL).

I did keep my 04 Cognac Python that I love wildly. :yes:

brunettetiger: DH certainly doesn't think I need two!!! :rolleyes:

Jade, Nanaz, Shasta: sigh, it took me 6+ missed 05 Magentas, 1 bought and sold LE Magenta, and 1 returned 05 Magenta to find these babies-- and they both popped up AT THE SAME TIME!!! I didn't know which to get, so CLEARLY I had to close my eyes and buy both.

Sweet, Poptartlr, nycgrl1, nada: thank you soo much!!! I have had the best time collecting these bbags :yes: I have old sold a couple so far to get the righ mix of pop and class for my wardrobe.

Kristy, Chriseve: I adore that Apple!! At first I thought she might find her way to a new home, but after carrying her a time or two, she is here to stay :tup:

Sunspark: ahhh yes, the Paddy that needs to be a BBag :rolleyes: I must confess though, I miss that little bleu mini loaf like mad :Push: