A Small Story: How I Ended Up Getting My Red Dior New Lock Promenade Pouch!

I texted the pic to my Dior SA and she gave me the thumbs up. What made it even sweeter was that it was still $1,300. Red!!

It arrived today. I love her so much. It is slightly larger than the rest of my wallet chain contraptions - I've attached a comparison pic so you can see, also.

Footnotes: My favorite part about the whole thing was the little white pouch that the chain comes in. Just makes everything feel so special. I am in love.

I cannot wait for the Navy one to come!! I hope by tomorrow. I promise it won't be that long, will just add a pic for the Navy, but since this was my very first one, I hope you don't mind me sharing my story with you all.

OMG these WOCs, to die! I didn't know BV made a WOC too until just now...off to lurk on the BV page :smile:

I texted the pic to my Dior SA and she gave me the thumbs up. What made it even sweeter was that it was still $1,300. Red!!

It arrived today. I love her so much. It is slightly larger than the rest of my wallet chain contraptions - I've attached a comparison pic so you can see, also.

Footnotes: My favorite part about the whole thing was the little white pouch that the chain comes in. Just makes everything feel so special. I am in love.

I cannot wait for the Navy one to come!! I hope by tomorrow. I promise it won't be that long, will just add a pic for the Navy, but since this was my very first one, I hope you don't mind me sharing my story with you all.
do you know if your SA has anymore in the red patent. Would love to get one? Thanks