A Small Story: How I Ended Up Getting My Red Dior New Lock Promenade Pouch!

Navy Miss Dior Promenade Pouch in lambskin came today as expected.

Wow. I am speechless.

It is amazing. And quilted pillowy soft.

Can I just say, I am just so happy with it. As you can tell w the pics I took of this one vs the new lock red patent in this thread (which is whimsical and loved too in it's own right), I think there is just no question which pouch is more superior.

And yes I can say the quality of this... Gives the Chanel WOC a run for it's money... wow... wow... Sorry can I just say WOW!!!!

View attachment 2720150View attachment 2720151View attachment 2720152View attachment 2720153View attachment 2720155

Roku, now u making me want this even MORE. I will be broke wen i get back fr paris. 😊😊

Got this to add to my pochette addiction... Pale pink patent new lock pochette.

Found her at the new Lotte World Tower Dior boutique in Seoul (just opened last month). Was pricier than what I am used to in the US, even after the VAT, but, this pink is tres Dior, and tres tempting!!

I'm sure she's not the most practical of my wallet chain contraptions but she will be well admired by me snuggled against a heather gray sweater.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416013203.219617.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1416013224.191180.jpg