A Small Story: How I Ended Up Getting My Red Dior New Lock Promenade Pouch!

Both are gorgeous and I had so much fun reading your story!
I also love the black tote behind the navy promenade pouch - what is it?

Thanks baglvr2012!
It is the Hermes 37cm Shoulder Paris Bombay in Indigo. The "ears" can be worn in or out. It looks black from a distance but up close (like the inside shot showing my red pochette) you can see the color coming out. Also the kidskin interior is untreated and to die for.

Thanks baglvr2012!
It is the Hermes 37cm Shoulder Paris Bombay in Indigo. The "ears" can be worn in or out. It looks black from a distance but up close (like the inside shot showing my red pochette) you can see the color coming out. Also the kidskin interior is untreated and to die for.
I love that tote too! I knew it had to be one of fantastic quality!

I love that tote too! I knew it had to be one of fantastic quality!

It is truly. Untreated kidskin interior is the softest I have ever felt, and hand saddle stitched veau taurillon clemence in an indigo with slightly indigo-violet tone-on-tone stitching. "Broken-in" it is truly amazing. I'd post pics directly here but since we're in Dior world I'll just include a link so you can see what "broken in" looks like.

Last edited:
summergirl1, Roku, and Bagwatha, I want you know to know that i was bad girl at the Dior emporium today, I'm not casting blame, I'm just saying I've I've been enjoying your stories and pictures, maybe a little too much.

Roku you had me as soon as you said "sunnies" fit in the Promenade Pouch. I have 4 beautiful Chanel WOCs that I love for their color, style and leather lined chain. However, they are a functional as chair with 3 legs. I've been studying the reoccurring theme on TPF that the quality of Dior is second to none. Well, one trip to the Dior Boutique at Bloomies convinced me. Gorgeous bags, gorgeous lambskin, great construction and fantastic SAs.

I went in thinking maybe a "raspberry" Pouch and came out with a black lamb gold hardware large pouch. And it will probably not be my last.

DSC07138_zpsf46cfff5.jpg

Of course, I looked around and tried the Miss Diors in large and small. I fell hard for this color.

DSC07143_zpsb54ce9c5.jpg

I'll save that for a reveal in the Forum.

Roku you had me as soon as you said "sunnies" fit in the Promenade Pouch. I have 4 beautiful Chanel WOCs that I love for their color, style and leather lined chain. However, they are a functional as chair with 3 legs. I've been studying the reoccurring theme on TPF that the quality of Dior is second to none. Well, one trip to the Dior Boutique at Bloomies convinced me. Gorgeous bags, gorgeous lambskin, great construction and fantastic SAs.

I went in thinking maybe a "raspberry" Pouch and came out with a black lamb gold hardware large pouch. And it will probably not be my last.

DSC07138_zpsf46cfff5.jpg

Of course, I looked around and tried the Miss Diors in large and small. I fell hard for this color.

DSC07143_zpsb54ce9c5.jpg

Oooh omg I that is such a gorgeous color blue! You must do a reveal now!

And how do you like the pochette? Mine is coming tomorrow, we will be MDP twins!!
Congrats!! Your first two pieces are sooo drool worthy!!!

I think I'm responsible for a few pouchette sales this year. Lol! :biggrin:

I haven't checked those out before, and I was just about to after seeing your pics. Thanks for the link! Sounds like a great bag, I'm going to have to check those out in person!

@summergirl1 I posted photos of the BVMM in the Chanel vs BVMM thread here in case you haven't had a chance to see it in store - apparently they are hard to find "live"

DSC07138_zpsf46cfff5.jpg

DSC07143_zpsb54ce9c5.jpg

Wow 2 beautiful Diors?! Congratulations!!! Totally loving the colour of your Lady Dior!

DSC07138_zpsf46cfff5.jpg

DSC07143_zpsb54ce9c5.jpg

Love your new Diors! The sunnies fitting in the pouchette is why I ended up with 2 of them! Lol at your WOC comment a chair with 3 legs! :biggrin: I have 2 of those too and they are beautiful but not functional like the Dior.

Enjoy your new goodies! :smile: