A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

Thank you for all your kind words!! Really sweet of all of you! I also have those pink satiny oran sandals..which I think would be kind of cute this this outfit....but then that means no H bag. I think I would just do a white sandal instead. Oh, that's another thing, I only allow myself to bring 2 pairs of shoes. Yes, I'm kind of a "minimalist packer". It's all part of the challenge!!:rolleyes: Always a joy when DH has MORE luggage than I do!! :roflmfao:

Damn HM, you are gorgeous! Love that top on you, BJ birkin is more spring and vacationy. Oh let me know how the scarf as halter pans out... I have the same jardins scarf!

OK, I am not one to drag on with decisions, so I am taking the BJ!!! I think a wise choice from my TPF friends!! Again, I struggle to find an outfit to go with that freakin Etoupe bag!!!! :confused1: There is always something better in the closet that looks better with the outfit!

attachment.php

WOW!! You look stunning!!!!

Thank you for all your kind words!! Really sweet of all of you! I also have those pink satiny oran sandals..which I think would be kind of cute this this outfit....but then that means no H bag. I think I would just do a white sandal instead. Oh, that's another thing, I only allow myself to bring 2 pairs of shoes. Yes, I'm kind of a "minimalist packer". It's all part of the challenge!!:rolleyes: Always a joy when DH has MORE luggage than I do!! :roflmfao:

I'm the same way. I always see packing for a trip as some sort of challenge. I once suggested to DH that we go to China carry-on only. (Having laundry done there costs mere pennies.) But then even I came to my senses on that one.

Enjoy your trip!

Kelly32, as we speak, I am looking up the halter option in the carre book. It looks kind of complicated. I feel like I am putting together something from IKEA!!! yikes! :upsidedown: Looks like I need a rubberband or something to put in the middle, then flip it...oh dear.

Eliz, China with just a carry-on??? Actually not a bad idea. You end up having to buy 2 suitcases on the trip back from all the goodies you get from Asia anyways!!! I will seriously consider that on my next trip!!!:idea:

You are gorgeous in both, but I think I prefer the etoupe...swimming upstream here, I know.

Whatever you take, you'll be stunning! Great finds, all of them. That Central Park scarf is making me break at least one commandment...:tup: