A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

So, I was wondering which bag to take on this trip...Please voice your opinion..Etoupe or BJ with this outfit???? You guys all have such great taste...I totally trust you!

Attachments

• shirtwetoupe.jpg
    shirtwetoupe.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 251
  • shirtwbj.jpg
    shirtwbj.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 272
STUNNING, hermesmonkey!!!

attachment.php

So, I was wondering which bag to take on this trip...Please voice your opinion..Etoupe or BJ with this outfit???? You guys all have such great taste...I totally trust you!

A toughie! The etoupe blends beautifully, and the BJ makes the blue in the top pop way out. Um, both??

I absolutely love the keys top. The boatneck is so flattering. Do you mind me asking ... $$? I've only quickly perused the RTW in my local H store. (There never seems to be time! Once I've done the bags, gone over to scarves and then either do enamel or small accessories, I've been in the store nearly an hour and I feel I must go find DH and relieve him of DD duty and also give my SA a bit of a break. (My closest H store is 90 minutes away, so unfortunately it usually is a family affair.) Anyway, that is the perfect top for a warm-weather getaway and I apologize for the cheeky question.)

Eliz, so not a cheeky question at all!! I know how you feel...after buying the handbag, and getting a little scarf and all the goodies to put inside, you figure, AHH, I MUST have something at home to wear with all this!!

Oddly enough, of course the one time I actually do NOT buy a handbag, is when I picked up this shirt! $750...not bad, not inexpensive...it's about what you would expect to pay for something like this. It's made of some sort of rayony material, so doesn't wrinkle, flatters the TUMMY, and just hangs well. I would GLADLY pay 3x that much for a pair of PANTS that do all those things!!! :P

I am leaning towards BJ too. The problem is when I have my little dresses...need to bring a smaller bag...this is the time a little pouchette would do wonders!! Easy to pack and would go with EVERYTHING!! :okay:

Nope, no pouchette reveal!!! Trying to figure out what I can bring. I travel VERY lightly (1 roller bag for a 1 week trip) so the only thing I have in the running right now is a sandwich baggie!! All my other H bags are really just too big. I will only bring one...So far, 2 votes for the BJ.:tup:

Is there a beauty requirement to be a member of this subforum?? All of you ladies always look so spectacular!! I like the BJ with your outfit, hermesmonkey.