A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I get ready for my holiday, I was searching for some things for my upcoming trip to some WARM weather! I am SO ready for SPRING!!! Thought I would share these with you to get you in the mood too!! Telling you right now, there are NO handbags!!:sweatdrop:

2. This is still bound to be a great reveal! I love buying special new things for trips.

3. This is going to be fast...no stories, no blind people, no funny $struck colleagues, no funny key chain comments!! Here we go with the boxes first:

Attached Files:

4. OMG, DH calling...have to eat dinner first! Sorry I started this!! Will be back in about 15mins.

5. What a tease!

6. Oh what a stinker! C'mon, what's in those boxes!!!!!!

7. OK, I'm back. Sorry for the delay! Dinner was yummy though. Chinese veggies, rice and some meat stuff. ok, on with the reveal. I better stop eating or I will have to revise my plan...

8. Bring it on, baby !

9. So first with the obvious. I'm thinking of wearing these like the halter tops!! Haven't quite figured it out. I can do this as I have NO boobs....but hey, at least I can try to look stylish w/o them! hahaha.. So, here is the first one: Jardins de Hivers in a lovely soft pink colorway. It will look REALLY good with a tan!

Attached Files:

10. It's beautiful! It will look gorgeous as a halter!

11. The next one is really kind of sweet in an unexpected way. I simply liked the color of the soft green and blues....then when she opened it, my SA told me it was a special scarf done for the Central Park Conservatory! THAT IS WHERE I GOT MARRIED!!! Obviously, a no brainer. Presenting, the Central Park Conservatory Scarf!

Attached Files:

12. Then I figured, I need some travel clothes. Something that won't wrinkle, yet keep me stylish on my flight. Found the perfect top!! I had seen it hanging, but it looks SO much better on!

Attached Files:

13. Those are stunning! And i love the Central Park Conservatory scarf- that is so sweet that you got married there. That is such a treasure! Congratulations on these wonderful scarves!!!!

14. lovely :love:

you have very good taste hermesmonkey...always...congrats!

what about some action shots? ;)

15. Believe it or not, I actually got home early enough from work tonight to take some action shots!! It's so comfy..

Attached Files: