A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
As I get ready for my holiday, I was searching for some things for my upcoming trip to some WARM weather! I am SO ready for SPRING!!! Thought I would share these with you to get you in the mood too!! Telling you right now, there are NO handbags!!:sweatdrop:

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
This is going to be fast...no stories, no blind people, no funny $struck colleagues, no funny key chain comments!! Here we go with the boxes first:

Attachments

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
OMG, DH calling...have to eat dinner first! Sorry I started this!! Will be back in about 15mins.

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
OK, I'm back. Sorry for the delay! Dinner was yummy though. Chinese veggies, rice and some meat stuff. ok, on with the reveal. I better stop eating or I will have to revise my plan...

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
So first with the obvious. I'm thinking of wearing these like the halter tops!! Haven't quite figured it out. I can do this as I have NO boobs....but hey, at least I can try to look stylish w/o them! hahaha.. So, here is the first one: Jardins de Hivers in a lovely soft pink colorway. It will look REALLY good with a tan!

Attachments

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
The next one is really kind of sweet in an unexpected way. I simply liked the color of the soft green and blues....then when she opened it, my SA told me it was a special scarf done for the Central Park Conservatory! THAT IS WHERE I GOT MARRIED!!! Obviously, a no brainer. Presenting, the Central Park Conservatory Scarf!

Attachments

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
Then I figured, I need some travel clothes. Something that won't wrinkle, yet keep me stylish on my flight. Found the perfect top!! I had seen it hanging, but it looks SO much better on!

Attachments

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Those are stunning! And i love the Central Park Conservatory scarf- that is so sweet that you got married there. That is such a treasure! Congratulations on these wonderful scarves!!!!

rox_rocks

down under
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
lovely :love:

you have very good taste hermesmonkey...always...congrats!

what about some action shots? ;)