A L.A.M.B. Holy Grail Story

^Yes, I thought about riding it out and see if I could win it at the end but it got a bid so quickly so I decided to BIN it. :nuts: Since it's NWT, I knew I had to jump on it.

I can't believe both bags showed up within a few weeks of each other. It really is wacky!

BTW, just to update you guys on Daphne too. She ended up having to have her little toe removed. Other than walking a little gingerly, she's going to be just fine now. Thank you for all of your good thoughts & well wishes for her. :hugs:

Here's my little peg-leg...:P

Attachments

• IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 42
Poor little doggie!!! She is so cute though!! :love:

On a happier note, HOORAY for you getting the Alston AND the Mandy!!! You can breathe easy now lol

Lucky girl!!! :greengrin:

^You're so right Robot. I have to remember that with other dream bags. Now if the Camel Checkerboard Montego shows up, I'm playing the lottery! :lol:

Yes, she's an American Cocker Spaniel. She's just a little fluffier than normal right now since she's in serious need of a visit to the groomer. :biggrin: Thank you!

^Thank you rocksteady! She's definitely feeling like her old self! :yahoo:

OK, so as many of you know, a Camel Checkerboard Mandeville popped up on Ebay as well last week. You could have knocked me over with a feather! :shocked::wtf: I decided to get it and then decide which style to keep later on down the road.

Now that I have it and it's pretty close to PERFECT, is it crazy to say I want to keep both?:biggrin: I just love this pattern so much!!!

So for now....here are my Camel Checkerboard babies!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4172.JPG
    IMG_4172.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 107
:woohoo:

Congratulations Cheryl they are BOTH Fabulous.....SURE keep them BOTH you deserve it....and you waited FOREVER!!!!

I see why people are unsure regarding the size of the Alston. The picture makes it seem like they are the same size BUT that ALTON is HUGE and just pure LUX Perfection :love::cloud9::heart: