A great 'welcome back to tPF' story!!!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
So, I don't know about all of you, but having tPF down for just a couple days really ruined my mood! I was like going through withdrawals!!!!!!

Yesterday I was at Nordie's and saw a black patent ergo hobo in the clearance bin for 228!!! reg 458!! YIKES!!! SO I ask them to hold it for me til today because we haven't gotten paid yet. I wanted to get all of your opinions on if I should let them put the bag back out on the floor or if I should get it because it's such a great deal and so pretty...
So I decide on my own that it would be an amazing buy for my family and I talk to DH about it, he isn't very excited because we've had a tight month due to the way Army technicians get paid (very off from regular pay periods)...so I am sad but I say ok maybe I will get a GREAT Christmas present or if PCE happens...ya know....
So today I go by Nordie's and tell them to kindly take the bag off hold and they are all smiley and say okay and they are sorry I couldn't get it...so I poke around and talk to my lady at the Chanel counter for awhile and meander back to work...
which brings me to now...
I walk upstairs and there is DH!!! Saying 'dammit I have to go to work now!!!'
But on my chair is a HUGE Coach dustbag with miss patent hobo in it, and he says hurry up and open the damn thing!!! So I zip it open and inside is Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and the skullie keyfob!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:SO OMG!!!!! I was in shock!!!! Especially after the money conversation!!!!!

Can't wait to take a family portrait for everyone now!!! Don't worry I am working on it!!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Awww that is so amazingly sweet! What a great SO! I love that patent ergo - so pretty!

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
how nice of him!!! my bf could care less about purses, he just buys me electronics lol I would love to have a beautiful bag waiting for me at home *sigh*

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
how nice of him!!! my bf could care less about purses, he just buys me electronics lol I would love to have a beautiful bag waiting for me at home *sigh*

LOL electronics? does he buy you ipods and such??? I got a Nintendo DS for christmas last year wrapped in a Coach bag, LOL but my DH and I are videogameaholics....:-/ at least mine was pink!!!!

Did you get a PCE card???

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
I didn't get one. But yea he buys me ipods, iphones, i had a DS which is lost somewhere in the garage. and the gamecube thats missing the power wire lol We're mario kart junkies. I think I might just buy another one, i'm starting to miss mr. mario lol. lame, yes i know!!!

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I didn't get one. But yea he buys me ipods, iphones, i had a DS which is lost somewhere in the garage. and the gamecube thats missing the power wire lol We're mario kart junkies. I think I might just buy another one, i'm starting to miss mr. mario lol. lame, yes i know!!!
My DH used to give me electronics, too for gifts (camera, printer, back massager, etc) but he finally got what I really liked and for the past three years has been giving me Coach gift cards or Nordstrom gift cards! So there is still hope:graucho:

luvamoramore

Apr 27, 2007
That's so sweet! I love Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume! It's on my wish list!!
It's on mine as well. I smelled it yesterday and i totally liked it. Hopefully I'll have it for my B-day at the end of the month. I told my SO that i wanted it and he said we'll see. The good thing is that he liked the scent as well.:smile: