A great 'welcome back to tPF' story!!!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
So, I don't know about all of you, but having tPF down for just a couple days really ruined my mood! I was like going through withdrawals!!!!!!

Yesterday I was at Nordie's and saw a black patent ergo hobo in the clearance bin for 228!!! reg 458!! YIKES!!! SO I ask them to hold it for me til today because we haven't gotten paid yet. I wanted to get all of your opinions on if I should let them put the bag back out on the floor or if I should get it because it's such a great deal and so pretty...
So I decide on my own that it would be an amazing buy for my family and I talk to DH about it, he isn't very excited because we've had a tight month due to the way Army technicians get paid (very off from regular pay periods)...so I am sad but I say ok maybe I will get a GREAT Christmas present or if PCE happens...ya know....
So today I go by Nordie's and tell them to kindly take the bag off hold and they are all smiley and say okay and they are sorry I couldn't get it...so I poke around and talk to my lady at the Chanel counter for awhile and meander back to work...
which brings me to now...
I walk upstairs and there is DH!!! Saying 'dammit I have to go to work now!!!'
But on my chair is a HUGE Coach dustbag with miss patent hobo in it, and he says hurry up and open the damn thing!!! So I zip it open and inside is Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and the skullie keyfob!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:SO OMG!!!!! I was in shock!!!! Especially after the money conversation!!!!!

Can't wait to take a family portrait for everyone now!!! Don't worry I am working on it!!!!

how nice of him!!! my bf could care less about purses, he just buys me electronics lol I would love to have a beautiful bag waiting for me at home *sigh*

LOL electronics? does he buy you ipods and such??? I got a Nintendo DS for christmas last year wrapped in a Coach bag, LOL but my DH and I are videogameaholics....:-/ at least mine was pink!!!!

Did you get a PCE card???

I didn't get one. But yea he buys me ipods, iphones, i had a DS which is lost somewhere in the garage. and the gamecube thats missing the power wire lol We're mario kart junkies. I think I might just buy another one, i'm starting to miss mr. mario lol. lame, yes i know!!!

I didn't get one. But yea he buys me ipods, iphones, i had a DS which is lost somewhere in the garage. and the gamecube thats missing the power wire lol We're mario kart junkies. I think I might just buy another one, i'm starting to miss mr. mario lol. lame, yes i know!!!

My DH used to give me electronics, too for gifts (camera, printer, back massager, etc) but he finally got what I really liked and for the past three years has been giving me Coach gift cards or Nordstrom gift cards! So there is still hope:graucho: