A Great Bag Called Marwari by Hermes

! I have very confounding news! Has anyone heard that the Marwari will be discontinued!?

I was admiring a BE Marwari in Madison today, and I was lamenting how I would love to see it more and get it, but had to RUN (was already late, but had to pop in to buy a present for the bf's bday!) And my SA said, well come back if you can! They're discontinuing the Marwari soon!

GASP! When I was like 18, the Marwari was the first bag that attracted me to H! I so hope they are not ending it! Has anyone heard this? Any corroboration!?

I've heard the rumors, at least, and if they are true, then they are disappointing. The Marwari is one of the best totes ever created. You definitely consider grabbing the BE!

That said, the Trim was supposed to be discontinued (or rested) too, and it wasn't. They restricted the sizes and colors and such that could be ordered (a person doing an SO relayed this information to me, so it's second hand). But it's still available. So who knows?

Regardless, acquiring at least one more is on my to-do list. Just in case. :smile:

Reactions: jbags07
Please, please don't tell me this! This was the next handbag on my list once I lift my self-imposed handbag ban at the end of this year! If it is being discontinued, I'll have to temporarily lift the ban and purchase the Marwari PM I've been lusting over. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device