A Few Little Things... (reveal)

Ranag,
Wow, your extensive collection is better stocked than both my local H boutiques! Your house must be a 'H' heaven, just imagine the smell of H leather when u enter through the front door....... intoxicating!

Thanks for sharing.

peggioka, Greentea, Hermes Only, robee, Jadeite, mylilsnowy, pyrexia, kewave, pamella, Julide, Emily L, Boogee119, bagalogist, birkel, mkl_collection, maryg1, Accessorize*me, papertiger, geminisparklers - Thank you all for your very kind words! :flowers:

Jadeite - I like the idea of starting a Kelly Dog family...lol :P

lulilu - I was born in the year of the rabbit too, so we both definitely need the 2011 rabbit charms! ;)

bags to die for - Thank you again for letting me know about the new rabbit charm. Now I know what to ask for when looking for it! :flowers:

Hi Ranag! I love, love, love all of your new little things. And as other have said, your collection of CDCs, Clic Clacs and Boots is mind blowing. I too just purchased a Kelly Dog as an alternative to a CDC. I really love it. However, I want to get my first CDC too just trying to decide on the color. Congrats on everything and enjoy in the best of health my friend. Many Continued Blessings!