A Few Little Things... (reveal)

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Ranag, your collections are so extensive that your pictures are like leaves from a H catalogue.

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
Ahhh, it´s such a treat to see your "little" somethings;) Gorgeous Kelly Dog! I love mine, and find it easier to wear then my CDCs. Pelouse is one of my fav colours, stunning!

cakeymakeybakey

Eat dessert first!
O.G.
Rana, you got yourself an amazing array of nice goodies! Love them all, especially the Farandole and the gator Kelly dog bracelet! :nuts:

This picture is so cute, it's kind of like the game "One of these things is not like the others" when you see the boot on the corner! :biggrin:

Happy holidays, and enjoy in the best of health! :heart:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Thank you all! :flowers:

anez - isn't that boot charm adorable?! I am a boot fanatic, so it was perfect for me ;)

pursecrzy - There are still more charms out there - they are just getting harder and harder to find

mrssparkles - thank you - I am trying to learn how to use a new DSLR camera, and I am having a hard time with it! lol! I am so ready to just go back to my point-and-shoot! :P

lovely64 - Aren't the Kelly Dog's fun?! I like how light-weight it is compared to my CDC's

cakeymakeybakey - I could not figure out where to fit it in! lol!