A Few Little Things... (reveal)

Thank you :balloon: lulilu, ouija board, Polaremil, amberle, PANda_USC, booksnchocolate, Cavalier Girl, pepsimax, gracekelly, Scarf Addict, talea, tnw, Rachelbabe, lanit, nakedmosher2of3, HermesNewbie, beachtime, pyrexia, Elina0408

lulilu - I hope they do a Rabbit charm for the upcoming year! I assume it would be red like the Bull and Tiger from the past couple of years?

Wow..I LOVE ALL of your Hermes Collection. You pick such the PERFECT colors and the most PERFECT accesories, not to mention BAGS too! Because of your cute H Charms collection, I started mine!​

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS :yahoo:

Love that Kelly dog!
attachment.php

Now you'll have to build a Kelly dog family too :graucho:

Just had to come back to drool, especially over your CDC collection.

If you don't mind Ranag, I'm going to print that picture out and stick it in my little black book of all things H to use as an inspiration :nuts: There sure is nothing better to brighten your day (or make you work harder) than that gorgeous collection of CDCs!

Ranag, thank you for sharing some of your "FEW" things!!!
You have wonderful collections of amazing H stuff which many of them I would never have the opportunity to see even if I were to visit an exhausting number of H stores all over the world. What a visual treat, tks again!