A domed satchel party -- and you are invited...

OK. The party is rocking again tonight! Could not pass up these 2 beauties. I think I may have one in every color now (except Champagne, which I returned because it looked too much like my brown spectator one)...

Great prices at the outlet right now on these awesome bags. I think both siggies were under $150.

Congrats on your new bags! Domed satchel is a great and functional bag! Let's see group pic. Which one is your fav?

OK. The party is rocking again tonight! Could not pass up these 2 beauties. I think I may have one in every color now (except Champagne, which I returned because it looked too much like my brown spectator one)...

Great prices at the outlet right now on these awesome bags. I think both siggies were under $150.

Fantastic domes! Love the sequin accents.

Congrats on all your beauties!!! I fell totally in love with this style!! I was only going to get one...new rule no duplicates!!! Sigh I never should of made that crazy rule...cuz I have 4 domed satchels lol!!
I have the teal patent, denim, fawn and the gunmetal I snagged last week!!! :smile: So sad this style has been discontinued!! :sad:

mysweetgirlrose said:
Congrats on all your beauties!!! I fell totally in love with this style!! I was only going to get one...new rule no duplicates!!! Sigh I never should of made that crazy rule...cuz I have 4 domed satchels lol!!
I have the teal patent, denim, fawn and the gunmetal I snagged last week!!! :smile: So sad this style has been discontinued!! :sad:

Oh I would give an arm for the teal patent! Do you have a pix of it?

I will work on a group shot tomorrow. I think my fave are the spectator ones!

Great bags!
How does everyone like the way the long strap is attached?
Does the bag hang OK on you? Or do you find it sticks out too much?
Any mod pics?
TIA

Has anyone seen the bisque domed satchel at outlet? I tried to get PA on one from FP and was DENIED!

UGH. That happened to the Jayden they had at the online sale. Took it to the outlet for a PA and they said they didn't have it in their system! DOH. Last week, I saw like 100 of them so apparently now they DO have it in their system but it's beyond my 14 days. Waaaah.

I have not seen the Bisque at the outlets. I got mine with a PCE and I know the lady said they only had 2 left when I ordered it back in like Feb! I think it was very limited in this color.

Kath

bisque color code is svagw
I have BS on hold

OK If i go to this store and the bag is not bisque i am gonna go OFF

I looked on ebay and the hobo has the same code but it does not say bisque.

I asked the boy for the color code and he said it was bisque
WTF - these ppl dont know crap

Does anyone have an actual pic of BISQUE??

I was told it was bone like the domed wth the aqua and croc trim

Last edited: