A disappointing reveal...

sending you hugs through this ordeal! :heart:

i think the worst part is they are your HG shoe. what an awful situation. you definitely aren't blind-- people are just trying to take advantage of CL lovers like you who really, really want this shoe. i bet they figure there is a certain percentage of people who won't know how to file a claim or who won't think it will work, and therefore just keep them. but you should fight! this is very unfair.

I am really sorry you are going through this. I hope you get your refund. I had something like this happen to me with a pair of Prada shoes. They came to me and didn't match the pics and to be honest, they were fake and I could tell. They weren't my first pair of Prada shoes (others bought at Nordies), so I knew when I saw them. I didn't even ask for a refund, but I don't buy second-hand anymore. The headache isn't worth it and I prefer the peace of mind of knowing I am getting what I paid for. It is a shame that people are so dishonest to make a buck! Customs didn't do that to those shoes!

sending you hugs through this ordeal!

i think the worst part is they are your HG shoe. what an awful situation. you definitely aren't blind-- people are just trying to take advantage of CL lovers like you who really, really want this shoe. i bet they figure there is a certain percentage of people who won't know how to file a claim or who won't think it will work, and therefore just keep them. but you should fight! this is very unfair.

Some sellers just assume their buyers are stupid and won't notice.

just got an answer from the seller saying it was only my second message even though I send her 4 !
she says she disclosed everything before she's sorry I'm disappointed but she omitted to answer to my question ! partial refund or sending back...

I hate this ! I answered and warned her I will file a claim tonight if she doesn't answer !

What a nightmare, I am so sorry you're dealing with this, Petitcolibri.
It infuriates me that she ignores your emails AND that she's trying to convince you that the damages were done by customs. :rolleyes:
Also, saying she's "sorry you're disappointed" is NOT an apology, you idiotic seller! :cursing:

Please keep us posted on the outcome. Sending you good vibes. :hugs:

Some sellers just assume their buyers are stupid and won't notice.

What a nightmare, I am so sorry you're dealing with this, Petitcolibri. :hugs:
It infuriates me that she ignores your emails AND that she's trying to convince you that the damages were done by customs. :rolleyes:
Also, saying she's "sorry you're disappointed" is NOT an apology, you idiotic seller! :cursing:

Please keep us posted on the outcome. Sending you good vibes. :hugs:

thanks you're so sweet:smile:
and thanks to every one here for reading me and trying to help !
I love you girls !

I just took more pics (well actually my DBF did:P) and I'm filing right now !
I also had Nat's opinion and this is no good !
she sais "I would absolutely return those as not as described. Pulls like that in satin shoes can't be fixed. The ony option would be to strass them but the Youpli are too draped to do that to. Send them back."

so I will ask to send them back in a few minutes !

So I filed the claim and still no news, so Ladies how much time should I wait before asking paypal to chime in ?
I'm ready to ship them back ASAP

Did you try calling them (eBay and PayPal)? That might speed up the process. I would follow their instructions. I recommend not shipping the shoes back until you here from eBay. When you do, make sure you ship with tracking and confirmation of delivery. That way, the seller can't claim that they didn't receive back the item!

So MM7 told you it cannot be repaired?? Can't they replace the satin or something?? That's a shame, otherwise you may have negotiated a partial refund with the seller to cover the cost of refurbishment.

I would return it if there is nothing MM7 can do about it (file a SNAD). Better luck next time!

so sorry the shoes came damaged I know how heart breaking it is to wait for something your hearts been aching for then for it to come not what you had expected. I hope things out work out for you babe! :hugs:

So MM7 told you it cannot be repaired?? Can't they replace the satin or something?? That's a shame, otherwise you may have negotiated a partial refund with the seller to cover the cost of refurbishment.

I would return it if there is nothing MM7 can do about it (file a SNAD). Better luck next time!

no still no news from MM7 but I think Nat knows what she's talking about when she says it can't be repaired...
and thinking of it, I really don't believe the seller will agree to a partial refund (still no news from her she's just ignoring me and paypal !)
the shoes in this condition are definitely not worth that much money so I think I will let them go...

I don't think they can replace the satin without "redoing" the shoe...
since my DBF already took a lot of great pics that I can send for my claim, maybe I will send them to MM7 tonight and then try to call them, see if they can give me an honest opinion

so sorry the shoes came damaged I know how heart breaking it is to wait for something your hearts been aching for then for it to come not what you had expected. I hope things out work out for you babe! :hugs:

thanks !

still trying to make peace with returning these... I may never find them again but in this condition they are not worth so much money !
I would be fine with keeping them if I had knew before purchase and half the price I just paid !

I have a lot of CLs and most of them were pre-loved ones from ebay. Except for my awful "dyed" AD experience, I never had any SNAD.

Looking back at the pics of the auction and the pics the seller sent me, I feel she really did this on purpose !

I am so sorry for you! such a dishonest person!!!! You are right to return the shoes and ask for a full refund!!! I am sure the god of louboutin will hear your pray and if the shoes are pretty rare, i am sure they will pop again and you deserve a perfect UHG! you will never be happy with those since the seller is just a liar and they will always have a bitter taste.

I am sure you will have your perfect pair and this evil ebayeur deserve a lesson so paypal will give it to her!

Cheer up Honey I know how disappointed you must be but returning those is the best solution

QUOTE=PetitColibri;19828935]thanks !

still trying to make peace with returning these... I may never find them again but in this condition they are not worth so much money !
I would be fine with keeping them if I had knew before purchase and half the price I just paid !

I have a lot of CLs and most of them were pre-loved ones from ebay. Except for my awful "dyed" AD experience, I never had any SNAD.

Looking back at the pics of the auction and the pics the seller sent me, I feel she really did this on purpose ![/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear this! I was sold a fake Fendi Spy bag a few years back (when I was sooo naive and did not care to auth on tpf) and I tried to contact the seller. I also called Amex and told them about. After 3 failed attempts of getting a response from her- AMEX processed my claim, refunded me my charges and I got to keep the bag. I don't know what I would ever do with the bag, it's still in the sleeper but at least that's one less knockoff in circulation AND i got my money back!

Good luck and hopefully it works out to where you can keep the shoes if she fails to respond! Did you pay with CC? DId you try to dispute with them as well?