A couple went paparazzi on my diaper bag!

treck - we are neighbors! I frequent Glendale Galleria so if you see someone carrying a Mirage Bordeaux speedy, come say hi to me :smile:.

Anyway there are a lot of weirdos out there. Last Summer, I was going through a rough time and I went to church in the middle of the day and there was another woman in there with me. She got up and started taking pictures of me praying :wacko: WTF? I asked her why she was taking pictures of me and she said she works for the church. I let it go for awhile, but I felt uneasy so I went to the church's office and inquired about this "employee." They went to church with me to talk to the lady and they said that the lady wasn't an employee and they had to call the cops on her. The cops came and I filed a complaint against the lady. However, according to the cops, they can't make the lady delete the photos of me b/c I was in a public place and can be photographed any time. I can file charges on the lady if ever she posts my pictures on the internet. Well, I cant possibly know all the websites out there where she could potentially post my pictures! UGH!

I will definitely say hi if i see you and don't be a stranger if ever you see me, i usually carry my diaper bag if not then my black neo cabby.

OMG, do you go to Holy Family Church? I am sorry to hear about your experience.

^^I grew up in Glendale and used to go to Holy Family, but I was in another church when my fiasco happened. I also lived in S.O. when I just got married (DH was living there) - up by Beverly Glen.

I will definitely say HI when I see you.

i seriously wonder why they were taking pictures. i could really figure no reason behind this except what others members have suggested (trying to make fakes). but this has never happend to me before and i've nevever heard this happening to other people before. wow, your bag is some attention bag isn't it? :biggrin:

i seriously wonder why they were taking pictures. i could really figure no reason behind this except what others members have suggested (trying to make fakes). but this has never happend to me before and i've nevever heard this happening to other people before. wow, your bag is some attention bag isn't it? :biggrin:

My DH and I have been thinking about it, and we couldn’t come up with sane reasons behind it as well. I usually get a lot of compliment about my diaper bag, I have been using it since May this year and I haven’t seen anyone else carry the same diaper bag.

OMG - I'm speechless! That definitely makes the top of the creepy list. I always have people staring at my bags...but never have I noticed anyone go psycho and take pics.
Kudos to you for keeping your cool. I'm not sure I could have.

How incredibly weird, and a little scary. It just doesn't make sense. I can't think that they would get great pictures that way for selling fakes on eBay, and it seems unlikely that they would be scouting to manufacture fake bags that way, but anything is possible, I guess. I just can't really imagine why they would do that.

On another note, what color Mini Lin diaper bag do you have? I just checked it out on the LV website - it is a very cute bag!

How incredibly weird, and a little scary. It just doesn't make sense. I can't think that they would get great pictures that way for selling fakes on eBay, and it seems unlikely that they would be scouting to manufacture fake bags that way, but anything is possible, I guess. I just can't really imagine why they would do that.

On another note, what color Mini Lin diaper bag do you have? I just checked it out on the LV website - it is a very cute bag!

Thanks, I have it in ebony. I wanted a blue one but then my SA told me that the ebony will fair longer and that once my diaper bag toting days is over, I can use it as a travel bag.

Thanks, I have it in ebony. I wanted a blue one but then my SA told me that the ebony will fair longer and that once my diaper bag toting days is over, I can use it as a travel bag.

It's a really pretty bag. The ebony does seem like a good choice, and not so "diapery" that a guy couldn't carry it when he has diaper bag duty! I would also think you could definitely use it for other things later on.

I could see where it would attract attention, but not that kind!