A Beauty All The Way From Japan... Reveal!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
Isn't she gorgeous?! My new Pomme zippy all the way from Japan. It was completely sold out in the US so I was nervous about buying from another country but I'm so glad I did. For anyone who's interested, I got it from brandoff. They were great and shipping was really fast. A special thanks to TooManyWantMore for her reassurance :smile:

Isn't she gorgeous?! My new Pomme zippy all the way from Japan. It was completely sold out in the US so I was nervous about buying from another country but I'm so glad I did. For anyone who's interested, I got it from brandoff. They were great and shipping was really fast. A special thanks to TooManyWantMore for her reassurance :smile:

Congrats doll! I get a lot of my items from Brandoff too! They've always been excellent with shipping and service. :woohoo:

Just gorgeous! I have a feeling that this will be one Zippy Wallet that will be coveted for many years to come. Big congrats on getting one!

I also have purchased from Brandoff and have had excellent experiences! Japan is a great place for pre-owned. I'm really happy for you! :smile: