A Beauty All The Way From Japan... Reveal!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
Isn't she gorgeous?! My new Pomme zippy all the way from Japan. It was completely sold out in the US so I was nervous about buying from another country but I'm so glad I did. For anyone who's interested, I got it from brandoff. They were great and shipping was really fast. A special thanks to TooManyWantMore for her reassurance :smile:

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Isn't she gorgeous?! My new Pomme zippy all the way from Japan. It was completely sold out in the US so I was nervous about buying from another country but I'm so glad I did. For anyone who's interested, I got it from brandoff. They were great and shipping was really fast. A special thanks to TooManyWantMore for her reassurance :smile:

Congrats doll! I get a lot of my items from Brandoff too! They've always been excellent with shipping and service. :woohoo:

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Just gorgeous! I have a feeling that this will be one Zippy Wallet that will be coveted for many years to come. Big congrats on getting one!

I also have purchased from Brandoff and have had excellent experiences! Japan is a great place for pre-owned. I'm really happy for you! :smile: