A Beauty All The Way From Japan... Reveal!

If you live in the US did you have to pay import taxes on it? If so, how much were they? (you can just say a certain percent of the item etc. )

I can't seem to find the information about import taxes from overseas.

Hello,

I've gotten a couple from Brandoff and it all varies. I've heard some people pay taxes based on where they live and how much. Some people have paid taxes with items $500-$1000. My largest purchase from Brandoff was close to $2000 and I didn't pay taxes. I live in the Midwest and I think it depends on where your custom location goes thru. Hope that helps!

Isn't she gorgeous?! My new Pomme zippy all the way from Japan. It was completely sold out in the US so I was nervous about buying from another country but I'm so glad I did. For anyone who's interested, I got it from brandoff. They were great and shipping was really fast. A special thanks to TooManyWantMore for her reassurance :smile:

Yeah so happy for you!! I have had really great experience from a few particular Japan sellers. I have never paid anything extra and the shipping is so fast. Glad you took a chance because that is one stunning wallet. CONGRATS!!!