A 12a reveal-ation!!

its a larger PST from 12A, stated as Grand Shopping on its tag.. i bought a black PST in ghw just last month but thinking of selling it since i got this. if i sell the PST, should i change this red to the black instead? what do u think? other than this, i owned a black maxi. im also thinking of getting an m/l in red but on a ban for now.. decisions, decisions...

hee Singapore? :smile:

Keep this PST. its the new XL PST so it can fit more then the usual PST. You can always buy back the black one later, but you will not find this red again!

Woo hoot..!! Congrats on this score. I must agree that it looks great.

Oh my... What a dilemma. If you dun like the black PST, then I'd suggest selling it and keeping the XL PST. Perhaps you can change this XL to a black, then get the m/l or mini in the 12A red. Then again, this XL is so outstanding in this colour.

Ultimately, do what your heart tells you and you should feel happy. Good luck. ;)

3Jems said:
Woo hoot..!! Congrats on this score. I must agree that it looks great.

Oh my... What a dilemma. If you dun like the black PST, then I'd suggest selling it and keeping the XL PST. Perhaps you can change this XL to a black, then get the m/l or mini in the 12A red. Then again, this XL is so outstanding in this colour.

Ultimately, do what your heart tells you and you should feel happy. Good luck. ;)

thks dear!! will definitely try to sell off the PST.. but worse part is that im on a VERY tight budget n d m/l is soooo expensive that i may not be able to get it.. *sob*