A 12a reveal-ation!!

zephyrzeq

May 6, 2012
its a larger PST from 12A, stated as Grand Shopping on its tag.. i bought a black PST in ghw just last month but thinking of selling it since i got this. if i sell the PST, should i change this red to the black instead? what do u think? other than this, i owned a black maxi. im also thinking of getting an m/l in red but on a ban for now.. decisions, decisions...

3Jems

Jun 16, 2012
Woo hoot..!! Congrats on this score. I must agree that it looks great.

Oh my... What a dilemma. If you dun like the black PST, then I'd suggest selling it and keeping the XL PST. Perhaps you can change this XL to a black, then get the m/l or mini in the 12A red. Then again, this XL is so outstanding in this colour.

Ultimately, do what your heart tells you and you should feel happy. Good luck. ;)

zephyrzeq

May 6, 2012
3Jems said:
Woo hoot..!! Congrats on this score. I must agree that it looks great.

Oh my... What a dilemma. If you dun like the black PST, then I'd suggest selling it and keeping the XL PST. Perhaps you can change this XL to a black, then get the m/l or mini in the 12A red. Then again, this XL is so outstanding in this colour.

Ultimately, do what your heart tells you and you should feel happy. Good luck. ;)

thks dear!! will definitely try to sell off the PST.. but worse part is that im on a VERY tight budget n d m/l is soooo expensive that i may not be able to get it.. *sob*