90 Day Fiance

yes, you're right. he was jealous of her looks and etc. and she tried modeling. i could see she really loved him though (maybe as a bit of a father figure?). they just had a baby, i think?

She just announced she's pregnant in the last episode.

Yes, that's it. He was like a father figure to her which was what made it creepy. He seemed to treat her like a child. Now that they're older they seem better matched than before.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Maybe they had to blur out the baby's face because Josh isn't the real father and he can't sign off on having the kid on the show with out both parents consent. I hope to catch up with the show the next few days.

I don't know anything about fake boobs but wouldn't a decent surgeon make sure the outline of the implant isn't so obvious???
my guess - Chantal got hers done in the DR and Pao in her country, not saying that they weren't decent surgeons, but sometimes the work can be on the less than decent side.
Karine should have made the weirdo get tested as well.

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I thought the consensus here was that Pao and Chantel's are fake and Karine's are real, although I still have doubts about Karine's.

In watching the show, both Karine's Mom and sister had big boobs. Of course, her mom is thicker which would account for the boobs. But her sister is thin like she is, and still has a full chest. I still think they are real.

Reactions: TheAnaVega