90 Day Fiance

For the new season of 90 day fiance, the lady Molly looked (and sounded) familiar to me. I wonder if she's the same lady who had the reality show about her bra shop? I think it was called Double Divas but I can't remember what channel it was on.

I was surprised that Kiralyn (sp?) and creepy Alan from season 1 are doing so well after 3 years of marriage!
really? i remember them, and she struck me as being very much in love with him. he was one of the few men that was completely financially stable and established when she came over and ready to give her the life she was promised. they both seemed quite stable and normal, especially considering some of the other couples this show has introduced.

really? i remember them, and she struck me as being very much in love with him. he was one of the few men that was completely financially stable and established when she came over and ready to give her the life she was promised. they both seemed quite stable and normal, especially considering some of the other couples this show has introduced.

He struck me as an older man (not ridiculously older like the couples now, but he was 30 and she was 21, so different life stages) trying to mold a young inexperienced girl who would otherwise be out of his league. He also seemed jealous and didn't want her talking to other men...if I remember correctly she was trying to model? I thought she would leave him when she got older and getting attention from other men. I looked back at the beginning of this thread and thought he was creepy back in 2014! :lol:

He struck me as an older man (not ridiculously older like the couples now, but he was 30 and she was 21, so different life stages) trying to mold a young inexperienced girl who would otherwise be out of his league. He also seemed jealous and didn't want her talking to other men...if I remember correctly she was trying to model? I thought she would leave him when she got older and getting attention from other men. I looked back at the beginning of this thread and thought he was creepy back in 2014! :lol:
yes, you're right. he was jealous of her looks and etc. and she tried modeling. i could see she really loved him though (maybe as a bit of a father figure?). they just had a baby, i think?