90 Day Fiance

I have zero sympathy for Jorge. He's the one who led Anfisa on - he pretended that he was a millionaire, saying she could have anything she wanted.
And he knew that things were not working out before they married, but just continued in his fantasy world where Anfisa loved him for himself not the money.
I bet Jorge has always been allowed to live in a fantasy world, his sister's probably also allowed him to think he was more than he was.
He's never been a business man, just a errand boy for a business man.

Reactions: mrskolar09
Omg this new show will be entertaining to watch! So two couples have a 20 year age difference and the other two have a 10 year difference lmao. But the real icing on the cake is one of the couples communicate via a text translation app! Darcy using a old pic to get her new boy toy will be interesting to see them meeting in person. The pic she used she looked young, irl she looks like a washed up housewife with baboon lips.

I might not watch the show, but I'd be interested to see the end results if she does what Mama June did, lol.
She's probably looking for other reality tv outlets because of the $$$ more than anything.

I'll be watching. I hope Mo get's deported. Can't stand him. Danielle is like a love sick puppy....she's too old for this childish behavior. Jorge got exactly what he paid for....um, bargained for. Now he has to deal with it. Pao would be happy to be left alone in Florida so she can pursue her dream of becoming a model (LOL)....Russ needs to ditch her - she should be sent packing back to her country too. You really saw her true colors when she got around her friend from Columbia. Loren is so in love with Aleksi...it always looks like she loves him way more than he loves her. Though I do believe he loves her. Pedro and Chantal....she keeps trying to force this marriage into working out. And her brother River creeps me out.