Scarves 90 CM Cashmeres....Let's Show, Tell, and Enable!!

CB, I'm glad you started this thread! I have my first cashmere PM on the way. (I was very naughty last week--financial crisis? What financial crisis?) Will do a reveal here when it arrives. I loooove your Tapis and Armenie!

I cannot wait to see what you chose, capulet!

just remember, you could have been much naughtier with a GM, so you get a halo from me!!! :tup:

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread LOL Too late.. :nuts:
Soooo beautiful, all of them :heart: Will keep checking for more!
Hmmm... maybe Santa is reading this... :P

You know I hadn't really considered this size yet, but the idea is starting to grown on me, mostly because I'm a huge fan of the Sur Un Tapis Volant pattern and the more ways to have it the better. Love yours Cobalt Bue.:tup:

hello2703, I love the bright orange of the cashmere scarf with the bright fuschia on your top.

raz, that's a great pattern you posted. By chance will we see a modeling picture of Pipa or yourself?

^^ ITA about STV, LaurieAnn.

There are two pretty ones on Hermes.com at the moment. But this purple knocked me out. I love purple and green together. I hope you find one to bring home!!

Oh dear, I too smell a new addiction... Are these easy to wear in a casual looking way? I love the tapis too, but don't know if the size will suit me – i think of the 90cm ones as being more formal somehow... Would love to see more action pix please! :flowers:

Here is my Couvertures et Tenues tossed on for your enjoyment....:wlae:

Pardon the wrist decor, I have a swollen vein in my wrist from recent IV adventures...:sad:

(and LOL if anyone doubts that black is slimming, this thread should put them to rest :P)

attachment.php

Attachments

• couv PM cash.jpg
    couv PM cash.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,056
CBlu, I love how you have tied it!! I have never seen that colourway before.
I am going to try that look today, its alot smarter than how I usually wear mine.
You look fantastic, as always, at least your wrist band coordinates with your scarf. LOL.
Now you have got me thinking about the STV in purple :graucho:
At least the 90cms are more in my price range at the moment.

:hugs: awwww hello, thank you!

chatelaine, these are great for a toss-n-go look. They are by nature more relaxed than the twills, and have a soft and cozy look.

CBlu, I love how you have tied it!! I have never seen that colourway before.
I am going to try that look today, its alot smarter than how I usually wear mine.
You look fantastic, as always, at least your wrist band coordinates with your scarf. LOL.
Now you have got me thinking about the STV in purple :graucho:
At least the 90cms are more in my price range at the moment.

Thanks sweetie!!! You know, I think you get a lot of bang for the buck in these 90 CM cashmeres. They are beautifiul and feel amazing, and sometimes I am just wearing the bulk of the GMs folded up.....these are lighter and still warm....soft and amazing, and easy to show off.

also, since they are not slick like the twills, you can toss them on casually and they tend to stay better, and you can use a scarf ring with them if you play with them enough, the ring can handle the ends in several tying styles.

I mostly use them when I travel, and I love the GMs for the plane or the movies. But these smaller jewels are easier on the budget, and you can really play with colors and patterns...for example, the Jardins d'armenie lends itself better to the smaller size, IMHO.