Scarves 90 CM Cashmeres....Let's Show, Tell, and Enable!!

Thanks sweetie!!! You know, I think you get a lot of bang for the buck in these 90 CM cashmeres. They are beautifiul and feel amazing, and sometimes I am just wearing the bulk of the GMs folded up.....these are lighter and still warm....soft and amazing, and easy to show off.

also, since they are not slick like the twills, you can toss them on casually and they tend to stay better, and you can use a scarf ring with them if you play with them enough, the ring can handle the ends in several tying styles.

I mostly use them when I travel, and I love the GMs for the plane or the movies. But these smaller jewels are easier on the budget, and you can really play with colors and patterns...for example, the Jardins d'armenie lends itself better to the smaller size, IMHO.

CBlu, you are an awesome enabler :heart:
You have described them perfectly. I am completely sold.
I want more, I need more!!
I need to give it more attention and wear it more often.
Oh, I forgot, I have an H wool 90cm. Its gorgeous, but incredibly scratchy.
I cant remember the name.

Attachments

• hermes scarf 247.JPG
    hermes scarf 247.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 494
I am becoming hooked on these 90cms!!! It seems my store always has such a great selection of these, there is always one that is swoonworthy.

Have you been bitten by the 90cm cashmere bug??
Or are you feeling like a GM cashmere is sometimes too much?

Well, not until I opened this thread, lol! Your Sur un Tapis Volant is :drool::drool::drool:

I have a rouge Couvertures et Tenues, that is soft and cozy.

It arrived today! My first cashmere PM, Jardins d'Armenie in black and gold. :love:

armenie.jpg

armeniedetail.jpg

I had to run off as soon as I took the pictures, but I'm looking forward to going over it in detail and checking out all those fun little animals. Yay!

Attachments

• armenie.jpg
    armenie.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 418
  • armeniedetail.jpg
    armeniedetail.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 426
:nuts::nuts::nuts:

OH!!! That is just stunning in that CW~~~
Congratulations!

eeeek....you may have just enabled the enabler, capulet!

Jburgh, would love to see your CT in rouge, I have not seen that cw. It sounds beautiful!

232331S03.jpg

On my monitor, this is a touch "redder" than mine. The pictures I posted show the purple more true to color, at least on my monitor.

Your mileage may vary.

img0968qk3.jpg

This, I LOVE! I think the 90 cm cashmeres would be great for me as I find that I reach for my non-twills like cotton, mousse, or plisse more than my 90cm twills, but I'm worried the cashmere GM would too much fabric for me because I'm very thin and easily overwhelmed by clothing. Seems like they don't do as many designs in PM as they do GM, though, which is a pity.