4 bags, which to keep? please help!

Return the GST. You said it was too heavy. I would keep the m/l bag. And I totally agree that on most bags the gold hardware is the way to go. It's looks richer because it's a warm color; it adds visual emphasis. Very classy, imo.

LIke what the others have said already....I would also keep those jumbos, and out go the GST. I am not too crazy for those gst or pst...just not a tote lover here. Good luck with your decision!

Wow, I'm so amazed with all of the thoughtful responses you all gave me! Thank you SO much! The majority seem to want me to keep the Jumbos. I would love to keep them all, which is what I'm considering, too, but no use keeping something you're not totally on love with, right? I'd rather put that money towards something else.

That said, the GST might have to go. It's such a gorgeous bag, but maybe not for me. This is so hard!

I just got the white jumbo with gold hardware today. A great bag!!!

Keep both jumbo. I had the black m/l from a year ago, and it really does not fit much at all; while I still love it. So if you can keep 3, just get rid of the white GST.

I would suggest you keep both jumbos and the M/L flap if you can keep 3. The jumbo's are so classic and as had been stated, they are increasing most due to the price increase. If you can only keep 2 then I would suggest you keep the black jumbo flap as it is so classic and the M/L flap since you love white and you wanted a bag you could use when you want something light.