4 bags, which to keep? please help!

I wuld choose Black Caviar Jumbo w/Gold Hardware & White Caviar M/L Classic Flap. I'm not a white favour person as it's not easy to maintain due to the color as i'm concerned abt getting it dirty.

Secondly, i don't think it's advisable to buy GST white for school use as it will be rather heavy when you fit your books and easy gets dirty too if you are not careful~

Celia, you're absolutely right, the GST probably wouldn't be a good idea. I never want to be so careful while at school!

Is white caviar that difficult to maintain? :sad: I'm SO into white lately...my car is white, lots of my clothes are white, etc. so I wanted a white bag! If it's super difficult, though, I feel like it won't be worth my money to spend so much on something fragile.

Wow, I just bought the Black Jumbo Caviar with SH and this is definitely a must!! I love it!! I have the GST and use it quite a bit, I think that one grows on you, because I had my doubts at first and now couldn't part with it. Lastly, I did the same thing with the White flaps, I bought both sizes and after getting home realized that I would carry the white more for special times (or let's just say not as my everyday bag) so I ended up keeping the M/L with GH not the Jumbo. It is very tempting to just keep them all, you can always find a way to justify it.......at least in your mind!! Good luck and congrats!!

I think you should keep the White/gold Jumbo. It's not as big as the GST and definitely lighter. It has the gold hardware that you like and it's in *white*:P hehe...I love white too. Beside, the jumbo is roomy is it definitely can fit your LV french purse, your small make up pouch, sunglasses case, and maybe even a book.

if u can keep 3 i would say get ris of the white jumbo...
so u have the biggest white bag in GST, big jumbo in black and medium bag in white.

if u can keep 2, get rid of the GST

and i don't think black jumbo with GH too dressy :P

Keep the:
1.) Black jumbo
2.) White m/l.

If you use the white jumbo as an everyday bag it might get dirty quickly. Get rid of the GST or exchange it for a Black w/ Gold hw GST, the white may also get dirty easily since you are planning to use it for school. Imho don't use the white GST for school, my friend had a white jumbo as an everyday bag and the thread on the stitching turned dirty FAST!:sweatdrop:

:idea:Or why not add a patent to your collection? The prices on the patents haven't gone up due to the 11/1 price increase... yet!:yes:

For the sake of the most "logical" argument... if you can only keep two, I'd say go with the 2 jumbos cause they are the most expensive before and after the increase! :smartass:

As for the heartfelt argument, I personally love the look and classic style of the black jumbo, and since you don't own any black it might just be the perfect addition to your bag collection, as it might be the quintessential Chanel bag. :love::love:

Also, the GST would make a great day to day bag, but if its too heavy for you, it might not be the best bet... but it would make a great school bag! And if you worry about the white's fragility, change it for a black one with silver hardware for variety!:yes:

As for a fun going out bag I think the m/l flap is awesome! Anyways I hope this helps... GOOD LUCK deciding!!!:P

ps If You can't decide on a few maybe you should just keep them all!!!:graucho::graucho:

here's my pick -

white/gold jumbo as your casual bag
black/gold m/l as your going out at night bag
and instead of the gst, pick something that is a bit smaller like the medallion or timeless tote!

:tup:

If you can, keep them all and return the gst. i find the gst shape uncomfortably boxy like everyone else says. and those classics you picked are simply beautiful!!