just bought the book of "art of the 300"
very useful book for people working in movie industry!
we can see the green screen adn blue screen shots and compared with the final result.
also the wardrobe and art.
amazing book :yes:

just bought the book of "art of the 300"
very useful book for people working in movie industry!
we can see the green screen adn blue screen shots and compared with the final result.
also the wardrobe and art.
amazing book :yes:

I will check out the book, thanks for the info.

It's actually harder to act with only green/blue screen,
so I gave A+ to those actors for the wonderful acting skills.

Ok, dh and I went to see this last night, we though it was just "ok", not ''great''.....we were a little disappointed. But, OMG the abs!!!!!!!!! I would buy the DVD just for the abs!!! Holy moly!

I have seen this movie three times now!
I will probably see it three more in Imax.

I think Frank Miller is brilliant, and it is not easy turning his comic books into movies. They did a fantastic job with visuals and I love the story. Wish they would make more movies as good as this. Also I love Sin City!

Most critics who reviewed this wouldn't know a good movie if they saw it.

A must see in my opinion!

i really liked this movie.. i thought it was great!!!

didnt liek sin city that much..

the ABS.. oh the ABS!! haha i loved the movie though.. really throughly enjoyed it *helped though that i hadnt heard of it before i saw it and just went on SO reccomendation*

ROFL.. I dont know what it is with all of my guy friends.. asking me to watch this movie lol!!
At first I resisted but watched it after being convinced the half-naked guys were worth the ticket fare!! YUMMY!! :graucho::drinkup:

I had a look at the two trailers and I am less than impressed.
The costumes, make-up, CGI, battle choreography look great, but the acting???
I wouldn't even consider it acting, but just a few people shouting and over-emoting trite lines.
Added with the run-of-the-mill bombastic music and slow-motion fights this seems just a typical, boring pop corn movie.