2nd bbag! INK CITY! Yippee!!!

Congratulations jadecee, I especially love the color (almost purple) it has in your last pic. Is it as purple IRL as it seems to be in that last picture?

Thanks trama turgo. This particular ink is pretty purple. Those pictures were taken indoors! But that last pic I did take with a flash. In sunlight, it is a very apparent purply colour which took me by surprise. I knew that it would look brighter in sunshine, but I didn't expect it to be so purply that it almost looks like eggplant indoors.

heehee.. which is a GREAT thing cuz now I have an excuse not to get anything eggplant and save myself some $$. :sweatdrop:

Thanks again everyone!

hippiechic - thanks dear! You're the best!

divina7 - I know what you mean about wanting 20 bbags! I'm gonna try slowing down though... have to watch the finances to make sure bbags don't send me to the poorhouse!

Thanks trama turgo. This particular ink is pretty purple. Those pictures were taken indoors! But that last pic I did take with a flash. In sunlight, it is a very apparent purply colour which took me by surprise. I knew that it would look brighter in sunshine, but I didn't expect it to be so purply that it almost looks like eggplant indoors.

heehee.. which is a GREAT thing cuz now I have an excuse not to get anything eggplant and save myself some $$. :sweatdrop:

Well, it's beautiful. One of the most interesting ink specimens I have ever seen.

I was lucky enough to have met Inky at lunch today and she's GORGEOUS!!!

You have such a knack for buying the very best b-bag colours!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Now I can't wait to see the next one!!!