2nd bbag! INK CITY! Yippee!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. VERY happy now!!! Let me introduce you to a familiar love.... 06 Ink City!!!

Woohooo!!!! I am extremely proud to present my first City and my second bbag.. the very much loved new addition to what I can now call a "family" and something to keep my Pewter First company. :love:

Muchos Gracias to 'C' for sharing the Inky love! Love ya gal!!! :heart: :flowers:

First pic with NO flash:
    [​IMG]

Pic with Flash:
    [​IMG]

Pic of me carrying it:
    [​IMG]

Close up pic of me carrying it:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share my happiness and thanks to everyone for posting up their lovelies!!!

2. I love it. the color is gorgeous. congrats!

3. Congrats~~Love love Ink

4. YEAH!!!! congrats :yahoo:

5. It's lovely!!!

6. OH *YAY* JAdacee, finally got it!! congrats girlie... love it on you, looks fabulous!!!!!

7. Congrats, I adore INK it's a wonderful everyday bag!

8. You lucky girl, Congrats :yahoo: it looks awsome on you. Enjoy.:love:

9. That is one perfect ink city...hope i find one one day!

10. congrats! the leather on your ink city looks amazing...love it!

11. The ink is such a great color and your leather looks really nice!! Congrats!!

12. Congrats ... I absolutely love the ink color and the leather looks beautiful!

13. Thanks ladies! I love her SO much!

catcat - I agree that it's such a great everyday colour. Loving how it's a staple with a twist.

nanaz - I know you've been looking for one for awhile - I hope you get one that meets all your expectations and beyond!

Yesterday I took her out for the first time, today I decided to add an old earring that I don't wear much anymore as a purse charm. I'm liking it! I'll try and take a pic of that later tonight so I can see what you guys think of it.

YAY again!! Thanks for letting me share!!!

14. Congrats on your new beautiful addition. The ink city looks great on you. I want one!!!

15. Congratulations jadecee, I especially love the color (almost purple) it has in your last pic. Is it as purple IRL as it seems to be in that last picture?